- PAN card copies are required in case of cash payments of INR 50,000 or above per booking.
- In case you reserve your booking by paying INR 5,000 (domestic) and INR 10,000 (international), the same will be non-refundable, in case you do not pay the remaining amount or cancel your holiday.
- Final vouchers can only be issued once SafarStory.com has received full payment.
- The booking is deemed cancelled if full payment is not received in less than 15 days prior to departure.
- For Air Tickets issued / blocked within the time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.
- The customer hereby agrees that customized package is as per his/her will and choice. No claim on the combination, price of package, category and type of service shall be entertained by SafarStory.com.
- The booking of the final combined package shall be subject to availability.
- Final price is as per inclusions selected by the customers. In case, the customer has changed any component, the same will be updated in price. Customers’ final confirmation will have exact components which were selected and reviewed by the customer while booking the package.
- Final price of the same package combination may vary from time to time and shall not be fixed. Any claims on the package price shall not be entertained.
- Service taxes are added as per government rules in the final price before the final payment.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions.
- The prices shown in the beginning is per person and is considered to be sharing a room. i.e. INR 30,000 per person means 2 adults going together and sharing the same room for an entire trip, hence the total cost will be 30,000*2 + service taxes as per government rules.
- The package offers flexible payment rules depending upon the advance purchase period or the inclusions. However, at times because of dynamic airline prices or peak season, we may ask you to furnish a higher amount before we start issuing the final vouchers.
- The prices displayed have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Passports, if required, should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel (9 months in case of Malaysia).
General Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please speak to our tour experts.
- SafarStory.com is engaged in the business of organizing travel and holidays and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service. SafarStory.com shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are SafarStory.com’ s independent contractors.
- We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their international bookings with SafarStory.com. By offering travel products for particular destinations, SafarStory.com does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. SafarStory.com is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- SafarStory.com reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
- The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
- All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from SafarStory.com. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable. SafarStory.com cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
- The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.
- SafarStory.com has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on its website at the time of compilation. However, as this information is supplied by authorized tour/cruise operators, accommodation and other service providers in our travel packages. SafarStory.com accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate description or inaccuracy mentioned in the package or on the website.
- If you are using an offer while making the booking, then the same will be subject to terms and conditions of the offer. Offers cannot be clubbed with any other offer on SafarStory.com.
- SafarStory.com has the right to amend/withdraw an offer at any time without prior intimation.
- In case of any dispute, decision of SafarStory.com will be final and binding.
- Any communication directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone no. /fax no. of the customer as disclosed in the booking communication or made to the travel agent through whom the customer has made the bookings with the company shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the customer. The Company shall not be responsible for any error on part of mode of communication or the Travel Agent in this regard.
- SafarStory.com reserves the right to call you back on the contact number shared by you on the website.
- By providing your personal information on our website or over the telephone to our travel experts, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by SafarStory.com. Some information and e-mails sent to SafarStory.com by customers may be used as testimonials but no e-mail address or contact details will be displayed with the same.
- All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, á la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc. are not included unless specifically mentioned as included.
- All the holiday packages listed on SafarStory.com are mentioned with their hub cities. Passengers starting their tour from hubs other than those mentioned in the inclusion of the package may be required to pay a supplement cost to travel to and from the hub city.
- All international holiday packages are priced on an estimated Rate of Exchange (RoE). The passenger will be charged the RoE as per the date of payment of the holiday package.
- Any change in airline fare, visa fees and taxes could result in change of the final holiday package cost.
- Single passenger or passengers travelling in uneven number in a group are required to take a single room. In this case, the passenger needs to pay an additional cost. In case of fixed departures, if SafarStory.com is unable to find a companion for the passenger in uneven numbers, additional single room supplement may be applicable.
- Under no circumstances shall SafarStory.com re-conduct a tour. No refund will be provided for the unutilized services.
- Preponing or postponing a confirmed tour may result in supplement cost.
- The holiday package cost might fluctuate during peak dates, due to festivals or holidays or other high occupancy dates.
- In case of holiday packages where a minimum number of passengers have been indicated by the passenger, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in change of the total holiday package cost.
- The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. SafarStory.com reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.
- Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a customer misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. SafarStory.com reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, flight, bus, ship or other services.
- SafarStory.com further reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our customers, we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same.
- The holiday packages listed on SafarStory.com are only proposed holiday itinerary. SafarStory.com does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
- Your booking request will be processed for confirmation of prices and availability of services as requested by you. Only after confirmation about the prices and availability received from you, SafarStory.com will be bound to provide you the requested service subject to you making full payment and complying with Terms & Conditions.
- Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
- Holiday packages including the airfare might change as per the airfare structure of the airline during the time of booking. The total fare may go up due to an increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes and other costs which are not in control of SafarStory.com.
- If it is deemed, SafarStory.com may sometimes amend the itinerary for the convenience and safety of the passengers. However, in such cases, SafarStory.com will ensure that all the services remain the same. If the itinerary is altered or changed, the same will be communicated to the passenger before the booking or before the departure of the tour, whichever is first.
- Transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis means transport through a comfortable coach/bus/van depending on the total number of passengers travelling with you on that same tour. Please note that SafarStory.com will be putting together all the passengers arriving around the same time and dropping them at their respective hotels. You may talk to our holiday experts for private transfers/ transport facility, which will be made available at an additional cost.
- SafarStory.com, if deemed, may change, postpone or delay the date of departure or conclusion of the tour or amend the travel route due to some unprecedented reasons like inclement weather, snow conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of such changes/delays, SafarStory.com will not be liable for any refund of tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage.
- SafarStory.com is not liable if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any given reason. If the passenger has purchased air ticket through SafarStory.com, we will try to assist in making new arrangements provided the passenger has not already checked-in with the airline for the onward flight segment. In such cases, the fare difference amount will need to be borne by the passenger.
- SafarStory.com will assist with all the special requests by passengers on the tour such as special meals, preferred seats, wheelchairs and other requirements at all points of time and also arrange to send the confirmation for the same from the relevant service provider. However, if on a tour the relevant service is not provided/ available despite the pre-booking request by SafarStory.com, then in such case, SafarStory.com will not be liable for any damages or additional cost.
- Independent activities chosen by the passenger shall not be arranged by SafarStory.com during the tour. However, SafarStory.com may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions at an additional cost.
- SafarStory.com may refuse passenger participation if it determines that he/she threatens to embarrass, create inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of other tour participants.
- If the passenger makes his/her own flight arrangement, SafarStory.com will not be liable for any loss resulting from flight cancellation/delays/changes in international gateways, itineraries or travel dates. SafarStory.com recommends that passenger should not purchase airline tickets with high penalty charges for changes/amendments.
- During local and national holidays, on special events, peak seasons, on long weekends, and during religious occasions, entry to certain facilities such as churches, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, markets, and museums may be limited or not available. In such cases, alternatives will be offered where ever possible. SafarStory.com will not be liable for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtailments on the tour for any reason.
- The passenger shall pay the expenses incurred when he/she requests for a personal accompaniment/tour guide service for purposes like guided shopping, extended city tour, etc.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, pre-paid or post-paid SIM cards etc. will be on direct payment basis by the traveller to the service provider and SafarStory.com will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
- Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- Passenger will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation or flight services.
- Additional cost may need to be incurred by the passenger, if he/she wishes to change a meal plan voluntarily from the plan mentioned in the holiday package.
- Passengers will be charged extra for extended hotel stay(s).
- The prices displayed on the website or quoted by our travel experts have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Passengers will be charged extra for any additional cost incurred on the account of visa related services or any additional services, if any requested, by the relevant consulate.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if requested at any hotel by the passenger will be at a supplement cost which the passenger needs to bear.
- After confirming the holiday package booking, passengers can amend/change their booking like travel dates, accommodation category or travel arrangements by sending an e-mail to us at [email protected] or by calling us at 9811858528.
- For any amendments/change in flight bookings, SafarStory.com will follow the respective flight terms and conditions.
- Similarly, for any amendments and changes in the holiday package bookings, SafarStory.com will follow the cancellation policy of the hotel and the land service providers involved in the booking process.
- A service amendment fee may be chargeable once the booking is confirmed. The amendment fee varies as per the travel arrangement service.
- No amendment requests will be accepted 10 days before the departure.
- All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the individual himself / herself.
- Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1200 hours to 1400 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
- International hotels general breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am unless otherwise mentioned in the itinerary. In the event of an early start in the morning, packed breakfast, if requested, is subject to the availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
- Additional cost of surcharges may be applicable during trade fairs, group events or similar occasions in the hotel.
- You will be out sightseeing most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are convenient and comfortable. Hence, sometimes they may be located away from the city centre. Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or of the same category. Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, the hotels may be blocked out for more than 2 years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and itineraries may have to be altered / amended. Since the rooms are comparatively smaller, we would recommend only 3 people in one room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a twin room for the night.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms /coach / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same. Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also not be responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or unprofessional behaviour of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the company will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like minibar, pay television channels, telephone etc. are not complimentary and these facilities, if used by the customer, have to be paid for by the customer directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost. The customer will have to abide by the check-in /check-out time of the hotel.
- Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
- Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room.
- Certain Holiday packages may have black-out dates during certain periods of the year on account of exhibitions, events or trade fairs.
- Due to global events and trade fairs, the hotels may be blocked well in advance. In such cases, the holiday itinerary will be altered and you may have to stay in a different hotel of the same category.
- Certain international as well as domestic attractions require a mandatory pre-booking and advance notice which shall be intimated at the time of booking.
- An alternate accommodation of the same category will be arranged in case the mentioned hotel is unavailable on the requested date. SafarStory.com reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is considered necessary or advisable.
- Each hotel has its own room occupancy and child policies, and SafarStory.com is liable to follow the same. Hence, room occupancy will be recommended and advised by our travel experts at the point of sale accordingly.
- A child travelling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid, would not be entitled to a separate bed or a rollover bed based on the hotel policy. In case, ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail such facility while on the tour, you would not be entitled for any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis on the tour, it will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel.
- Maximum 3 people are allowed in one room.
- An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided for the third person sharing the room. It may vary as per the respective hotel policy.
- The cost for triple sharing in a double room will be calculated as the cost of an adult on extra bed, unless otherwise specified by our associate service provider.
- Hotels that form part of the domestic tour are hand-picked by SafarStory.com keeping in mind the ultimate comfort of the passengers. The hotels selected are usually the best in their respective categories and are selected on the basis of strong internal assessment.
- SafarStory.com will not be held liable for any inconvenience or discomfort caused to the customer due to the insufficient services provided at the hotel. SafarStory.com acts as an agent between the customer and the hotel, and will under no circumstance be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- The customer will be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the customer (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused will be as determined by the concerned hotel. SafarStory.com will not intervene in the same in any way.
- In case the customer makes any changes in their accommodation while on the domestic tour, SafarStory.com shall not refund or pay compensation in any manner whatsoever. The customer would also be liable to pay any additional sum that is required to be paid consequent to the previously mentioned changes made in the accommodation.
- Accommodation will be provided at the hotels mentioned or in similar range hotels.
Travelling with children:
- The airfare as well as the land component for the holiday package would be determined as per the age of the infant or child on the date of return to home destination after the tour.
- Child fare is based on sharing the room with two adults.
- Child policy differs from hotel to hotel. Before booking the Holiday package, all passengers must verify and understand the same to avoid price related issues.
- A child travelling with two adults on ‘without a bed’ charge package will not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover and breakfast, based on the hotel policy. If any of these are services required for the child, please contact the hotel directly. It will be at a supplement cost charged by the respective hotel.
- Children from 12 years onward shall be charged adult fare and those aged between 6 to 11 years shall be charged child fare, unless otherwise specified in the tour. However, when the itinerary cost includes air travel, passengers aged between 3 years and 11 years will be charged child fare.
- The menus for all meals are pre-set on the tour. We cannot provide a special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the customer.
- SafarStory.com reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. If the customer does not avail the meals (as offered in the menu) for any reason attributable to the customer, then no claim can be made for the unutilized meal against SafarStory.com.
- SafarStory.com entertains the requests for special meals/room allocations only when the customer gives such requests in writing. SafarStory.com will take all necessary steps to ensure that these special requests are honoured. However, if due to any circumstance, these requests are not honoured, SafarStory.com would not be liable for any claim by the customer. It is also to be noted that, these special meals may be chargeable and the customer will have to bear the changes over and above the tour / package cost.
- When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, we mean that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don’t approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
- Customer needs to avail the SIC from the scheduled pick up point at the scheduled time. SafarStory.com is not responsible if the pick-up is missed due to customer’s delay.
- On tours, air-conditioned/air-cooled/ non air-conditioned vehicles are used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing tours. There are no seat numbers allocated and the customers shall follow instructions of the Tour Manager in this regard.
- Please note that air-conditioner will not work in high hills. Also, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective.
- In case the customer is carrying any valuable personal items, it is advisable not to leave it behind at the time of disembarking/ leaving the coach. SafarStory.com will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal goods are at all times and in all circumstances, the responsibility of the customer.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle during travel because of the actions of the customer (willful/negligent), shall be payable by the customer, and SafarStory.com will, in no manner whatsoever, be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Customers will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the customer, the same will not be refunded to the customer under any circumstances. Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
- The company will not be responsible for any defect in the coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles).
- Passengers are requested to ensure their passport validity of 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) and should follow visa procedures.
- SafarStory.com recommends passengers to get their visas before departure for countries offering Visa On Arrival facility for hassle-free travel experience as it might take too much of your time at the arrival. (This is in case the country in question offers a visa before departure option).
- If the passenger is looking at obtaining Visa On Arrival, he/she should be aware of the documents and requirements of the specific country to successfully obtain the Visa On Arrival. SafarStory.com is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveller.
- In cases where SafarStory.com is assisting the passenger with visa application, please note that the company only acts as a visa facilitator. Granting or refusing the visa application is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy/Immigration Department of that specific country.
- Visa application fee once paid will be non-refundable. Re-application of visa, if required may result in additional fee depending on rules and regulations of the relevant Embassy.
- At any given point of time post the visa application, the consulate may request for additional visa documents or personal presence of the traveller. Any additional visa related expense on this account will have to be borne by the passenger. SafarStory.com in its capacity as a facilitator can assist with the arrangements in such situation but will not be able to get any waivers as this would be as per the Consulate/Embassy/Immigration Department requirement.
- All the customers travelling on a SafarStory.com Holiday tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision. The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the customer for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Customers. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the customer, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the customer will not hold SafarStory.com liable for the same. Customer should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the Consulate/Embassy upon rejection of visa. If the customer wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the Consulate and he/she cannot claim from SafarStory.com.
- It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents like passports, visas and ensure other statutory clearances like immigration, to enable you to travel on the tour hassle free.
- Forex payment is a part of BTQ of the passenger.
- The tour/holiday package is subject to RBI / GOI rules & regulations. Part of the tour cost/holiday package cost will be paid in EURO/USD/AUD out of your BTQ.
- The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the cardholder himself/herself.
- The cardholder cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package.
- If husband, wife and two children are travelling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable.
- The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children, mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the travelers.
- For packages with FX (Foreign Exchange) component only, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking, shall be adjusted towards the balance FX component at the time of final FX payment.
- The ROE(Rate of Exchange) for the entire FX component of the tour, shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made.
- SafarStory.com strongly recommends all the passengers to cover their domestic and international holidays with travel insurance at an additional cost before departing for your tour. To buy travel insurance, please connect with our travel experts at +91- 9811858528.
- The travel insurance must be carried on the tour all the time. In the event of any eventuality, SafarStory.com will only act as a facilitator between the traveller and the insurance company, and will assist in the process of submitting the relevant claims. SafarStory.com will not be able to influence the insurance company at any given point of time and any documentation, invoices, prescriptions required for the claims will be required to be provided by the traveller to us to assist with the claim process.
- SafarStory.com is not liable or responsible for any baggage loss, injury, damage, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur during the tour arrangement. Expenses occurred due to weather conditions, strikes, war and any other cause whatsoever must be borne by the passenger.
- We request all the passengers to obtain proper health recommendations. Please ensure that you take all the recommended medication and follow all medical advice depending on the countries you intend to visit.
- Passengers requiring special attention during the tour for any reason (like being differently-abled, pregnant, suffering chronic disease or general ill-health) shall inform SafarStory.com about the same before booking the tour.
- SafarStory.com reserves the right to ask the customer to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, SafarStory.com shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- If SafarStory.com has to organize special arrangements in compliance with the passenger request for special attention, the passenger shall be responsible for additional expenses related with the request.