: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vc-shortcode-autoloader.php
on line 64
- The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc., and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
- It would take at least 15 working days to process refunds.
- There are no refunds payable for any unutilised or partially utilised services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.)
- The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be in INR only and will be at the prevailing day’s rate of exchanges of the company.
- Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, overseas suppliers could take between 30-90 working days, provided relevant support is provided to the Company.
- If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all monies will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred for Visas etc.
- There will be no refunds in case of visa rejections.