: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vc-shortcode-autoloader.php
on line 64
- After confirming a holiday package, the passenger can cancel or amend their booking by sending an e-mail to us at bookings@SafarStory.com. In case, the passenger is sending an e-mail to cancel the holiday booking, it should be done at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Cancellation fees may also apply for any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independent services provided by SafarStory.com and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour.
- For any cancellations in flight bookings, SafarStory.com will follow the respective flight terms and conditions. Similarly, for any cancellations in the Holiday package bookings, SafarStory.com will follow the cancellation policy of the hotel and the land service providers involved in the booking process.
- In the event that the tour is cancelled by our local associate, cancellation if any will be applicable as per the discretion of our local associate. In the event, if the passenger misses a pre-booked SIC or private tour, no refund will be applicable and rescheduling may not be possible. Any additional cost of rescheduling, if possible, will need to be borne by the traveller directly on tour.
- In the event of a natural calamity or unprecedented political unrest, if any changes need to be done in the Holiday package, refunds, if any, will be at the discretion of relevant service providers.
- If, in any case, SafarStory.com is unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, the liability in all cases will be limited to the cost of travel arrangements.
- No refunds will be provided for unused transportation mentioned in the itinerary for voluntary modifications made by the traveller.
- Passengers not using the transfers included in the package will not be given a cash equivalent or reduction/ concession in their tour package.
- No partial refunds or credits will be provided for any unused services on the tour.
- The above mentioned Terms have standard cancellation policy and may differ from package to package and period of travel. They may also differ from airline to airline depending on airline used for booking and also destination to destination. Please check and understand the cancellation policies specific to the Holiday package you are booking.
- As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services marked for a particular departure, results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation provided by the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. If you book a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company’s Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of tours / services has to be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation. In such a case, you expressly agree to the foregoing terms.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an event, all monies paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian currency (Rupees) only, but no compensation will be payable. In case of Cruise cancellations, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited, irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- The company reserves the right to forfeit the booking deposit, in case of any cancellations. However, passengers whose visas are not granted by the consulates must intimate us at least 45 days in advance of the date of commencement/departure of the tour, at which time the company will deduct INR 3,000/- per person towards Guidance Charges over & above any other actual expenses, if any, incurred and refund the balance amount. However if such intimation is received after the said period of 45 days prior to the date of commencement/ departure of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable dependant on the actual date of cancellation.
- The following cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. Do understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation, and that these damages are called ‘liquidated damages’ in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages, when you make any cancellation.
- Each package has its own specific cancellation policy which will supersede the above mentioned general cancellation policy in case of a tour cancellation.
- SafarStory.com reserves the right to change/modify or cancel your travel arrangements at any point of time.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, SafarStory.com will try its best to provide alternate dates for the package, if the holiday hasn’t already begun.
- SafarStory.com will try its best to address any alteration in your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours like changes in aircraft type or accommodation.
- In the event that a customer is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said customer shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour to any other tour and in such case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the customer books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
- A transfer from one tour to another prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and would attract the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking will have to be made at the available rates.
- Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as ‘no show’ on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as ‘no show’ and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilised pre-tour or main tour services.