: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vc-shortcode-autoloader.php
on line 64
Bali. Why Bali?
Bali. Spread across South, East, Central and North Bali.
Welcomes you for an exhilarating experience and relaxing rejuvenation.
History is rich with Semarapura Palace and Dutch Colonies
Art is unfathomable with dances from Ramayana, the fight of evil over good.
Tradition is exquisite with Traditional Dances, Cultural Practices and Festivals.
Lakes are living a dream and Beaches are beautiful.
Handicrafts, Gold, Silver, Artefacts are amazing and would put education to shame.
Rice and Paddy farming, a tourist destination and photographer’s dream.
Mountains and Live Volcanos, of every colour, of every shade.
Food choices for Sea-food a foodies delight.
Spa, River Rafting for Adventure and Calming act.
This is Home-Coming for your Soul. Bali.
Bali is one of the most visited vacation destinations in South Asia. There are many attractions in Bali for persons of varied tastes and liking. We will explore the gems of tourist spots in Bali.
- Uluwatu – Ulu Watu means “Land ending with Rock”. Uluwatu has a splendid beach for Surfers, Pura Luhur Uluwatu which is a nine-directional temple which the people believe surfers are protected by the temple and keeps evil away
- Tanah Lot Temple – 500 years old Beautiful Rock Hindu Temple is an amalgamation of Balinese and Hindu mythology. However, the temple is off-bounds except for locals and priests. The visitors can seek grace and blessings from a small shrine at the base of the temple.
- Mount Batur – It is an active volcano alongside Lake Batur and hilly mountains, suitable for easily climbable trekking and this is protected for rich geological heritage by UNESCO
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces – These are streams of Rice and Paddy fields across the valley offering calm and beautiful surroundings. The nearby villages offer intricate wooden crafts for memorabilia.
- Kuta Beach – The beach is close to Bali Airport is the busiest and liveliest beaches for a fun holiday. There are many hotels, food options and beach clubs to engage Young Travellers. Beautiful Sunsets and Night-Life near the beach are the best here.
- Nusa Penida Island – It is a hidden island as compared to other popular spots in Bali. It is a white clean beach and dry space suitable for water activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and surfing. There are cliffs and Hindu Temples, Sunset points on this island.
- Goa Gajah – This means “Elephant Cave” and has spiritual and cultural relevance with Buddhist and Shivite relics and carvings. These caves have various elephant structures in the complex was built by the Balinese Kingdom for Meditation and is a must-visit place for Balinese Architecture and Culture.
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary – This is a natural habitat for 600 Long Tailed Monkeys with Religious and Wildlife value. There are nearly 200 plant species and a small herd of Timor Rusa Deers in enclosures. There are ancient temples as old as the 14th Century in the lush green forest.
- Bali Bird and Reptile Park – The Park was created to protect an extensive collection of Birds and Reptiles with over 1000 Birds and 250 different species of Reptiles. This is popular with Nature Lovers
- Sekumpul Waterfalls – This is a group of 7 splendid and gorgeous waterfalls fed by upland streams located in North Bali. High Cliffs and Lush Green places make for a calming atmosphere. This is a 3-hour Trek with the help of local guides to experience the set-of-seven Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Besakih Temple – This is known as “Mother Temple” Complex housing 23 separate Temples and 86 Temple Shrines believed to be 2000 years old. This place has rice and paddy fields, hillsides and streams around with Brahma, Vishnu and Siva as Chief Deities in the Temple.
- Nusa Dua Beach – “All-Inclusive” Beach has shopping complexes, high-end hotels, museums, 18-hole golf course, spas and watersports.
- Tirta Empul – 10th Century Temple of Lord Vishnu is “Holy Water Temple” with water from Pakerisan River. Local mystical lores and belief of healing are keeping the place busy with locals and tourists
- Bali Safari and Marine Park – Embark on a Safari Ride to see Wildlife from Indonesia, Africa and Indian animals and a home to 100 different species. Amusement Parks, Hotels, Cultural Centers and Night Safaries make it a Wildlife Adventure spot.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park – This is a park spread over 60 hectares with numerous facilities, venues and cultural programs devoted to Lord Garuda and Lord Vishnu. 121-meter tall statue of Lord Vishnu is the tallest in SE Asia.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall – Waterfall visit requires a 15-minute trek and wade through waist-high water and provides a scenic rainbow sight from below.
- Ubud Palace – 19th Century Palace built by the ruler, Tjokorda Putu Kandel, has a magnificent garden and carvings and hosts international events on Arts, Music and Literature.
- Jimbaran Beach – Spread over 4 km this beach is best to relax and enjoy the sunshine with nice food under the shades of coconut trees.
- Pura Ulun Danu Batur – Hindu Temple dedicated to Lake Goddess Dewi Danu comprises of 9 Temples and 285 Shrines in Balinese Architecture
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan – 17th Century Temple dedicated to Hindu Gods Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva is surrounded by a Lake and appears to be “floating”. The temple is constructed in Traditional Balinese Style
- Green Bowl Beach – The most secluded beach has a steep descent of hundreds of steps is suitable for surfing and some adventure. The place has Limestone Caves and is the best place to relax and enjoy the secluded beach
- Seminyak Beach – This is “Posh and Stylish” Beach with Clean sand, exquisite food and luxury resorts and villa. If you want to splurge, this is the place.
- Museums – Bali is a house to Blanco Renaissance Museum, Agung Rai Museum of Art, Museum Puri Lakisan and Neka Art Museum for Art, Culture and History Lovers
- Other Beaches – There are other Beaches such as Dream Beach, Pandawa Beach, Padang Padang Beach, Amed Beach and Kelingking Beach. Bali is the best place for Beach Lovers and you can make the most of your trip by visiting any of the beaches nearer to you.
Live it at Bali. Cheers!
Wonderful page, Stick to the fantastic work. Thank you!